7.00 DEFINITIVE PLAN
7.08 Deviation from Approved Plan
- After approval of any Definitive Plan, the location and width of ways shown thereon, or any street or way subject to the Subdivision Control Law, shall not be changed unless the plan is amended in accordance with the provisions set forth in MGL Ch. 41, §81-W, as amended, and approved by the Planning Board.
- In the event the applicant desires to alter or change the grade of a street or the size, location or layout of a storm sanitary or water line or appurtenant structure, he shall:
- Provide the Planning Board with a written statement requesting such alteration or change.
- Provide the Planning Board with three (3) prints of the original Definitive Plan with the proposed changes drawn on said prints in red.
- No change or alteration shall be permitted unless such change or alteration has been approved by the Planning Board.
- After approval of a change or alteration, the applicant shall cause such approved changes to be shown on the record plans (see §7.07 (2c)).
- Deviations from material and construction specifications shall not be allowed, except as specifically authorized by the Planning Board.